There is nothing better than jetting off to the sunshine for a holiday with your friends or family, and if you're travelling as part of a group and want a bit more freedom than hotels afford, villas are your best option for accommodation.
It can also be cheaper to book a villa holiday, especially if you have a large party, not to mention the fact that you'll have much more freedom about how you spend your days, as well as some extra privacy.
At Monarch, we offer a selection of villa holidays to well-loved destinations in Europe, including the Spanish islands of Majorca, Fuerteventura and Menorca, the Algarve in Portugal and Greek destinations like Corfu and Zante. We can also organise trips to more far-flung locations, such as Florida.
The advantages of villa holidays
The appeal of cheap villa holidays, aside from the price, is the freedom that goes along with having your own place to stay. Many of the villas we offer breaks to will come with their own private pool, spacious gardens, outdoor terraces and plenty of mod-cons, like well-equipped kitchens, a washing machine and air conditioning.
You'll also be able to choose between villas located in lively central locations, where you're no more than a short walk from all the action, or those in more isolated positions, where you can look forward to lots of peace and quiet.
Where to go for a villa holiday
You will never be short of options when it comes to villa holidays with Monarch. We offer packages to plenty of great destinations, but here are a few suggestions to help your holiday planning along.
• Cyprus – This island is steeped in history, so is an excellent choice if you want to have cultural sights on your doorstep, as well as beautiful beaches. It is also home to some high-quality golf courses, perfect if you want to get active on your holiday.
• Algarve – The Algarve in Portugal has long been a favourite destination among Brits seeking some sun. It is renowned for its variety of golf courses, stunning beaches and charming towns, like Praia da Luz, Carvoeiro and Gale.
• Balearic Islands – Whether you want to party all night in the clubs of Ibiza, lounge on the gorgeous beaches of Majorca or discover a quieter side to the Balearics in Menorca, there is something to cater to all tastes in this archipelago.
• Canary Islands – This group of isles is similarly varied and home to some dramatic landscapes thanks to their volcanic origins. Teide National Park in Tenerife is great for walking, while Fuerteventura is renowned for its golden beaches.
• Greece – There are a host of fantastic destinations for villa holidays in Greece, including the islands of Zante, Paxos, Rhodes, Kos and Corfu.
Book your villa holiday with Monarch
As well as offering high-quality villas at affordable prices, Monarch can provide you with a package deal including things like flights, car hire and travel insurance to save you even more money on your getaway.
All our packages are ATOL protected, so you can rest assured you are in safe hands when you come to us for all your holiday needs. Keep up to date with our latest news and deals by checking out our blog, or following us on Facebook and Twitter.