Wednesday, 22 August 2012 2:52 PM
Whilst the Duchess of Cambridge does wonders for the British high street it appears Prince Harry’s frivolities are having the same effect on Las Vegas.
Since Prince Harry’s touchdown in Sin City, Virgin Holidays has seen a spike in interest across all channels, as Las Vegas enquiries rocketed by a third compared to the same week last year. Virgin Holidays are now calling it the “Prince Harry effect” with the Las Vegas page the most visited on its website this week, as holiday makers look to banish the post-Olympic blues and follow in the party loving Prince’s footsteps.
To say a special thanks to the Prince, Virgin Holidays, known for its Rockstar Service, is delivering a special care package to ensure that he parties (and recovers) in true Rockstar fashion.
The Virgin Holidays Concierge team in resort will be personally delivering the travel kit to The Wynn hotel where the Prince is staying. The care package includes:
• Energy Drink – Every party goer knows that this is the ultimate hangover cure
• Sunglasses and comedy disguise – To ensure that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and to hide those bleary eyes
• Brunch on us – Las Vegas’ famous brunches should line Prince Harry’s stomach ready for the parties ahead
• Swimming Trunks – Apparently he has lost his…
• Factor 50 sun cream – With temperatures reaching 39°C we don’t want the Prince to get burnt
• Billiard lesson – Hopefully this will put a stop to him losing his clothes!
Virgin Holidays is also offering a special 10 per cent discount this long weekend making it even more affordable to holiday like Royalty.
Follow us @travelbite