Thursday, 20 September 2012 2:15 PM
Travelbite.co.uk has teamed up with Brownsword Hotels to offer one lucky reader a luxurious stay at Lower Slaughter Manor in The Cotswolds!
One of the finest 17th Century country houses in the south of England, Lower Slaughter Manor is set in the heart of the beautiful Cotswold village of Lower Slaughter. The manor combines opulent interiors with traditional charm, attentive service and a relaxed atmosphere.
The prize includes a luxurious two night stay (for two) including breakfast both mornings, one evening meal at The Manor House and one evening meal at The Slaughters Inn. Read the terms and conditions below for more details.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply sign up to our newsletter in the box below. If you have already signed up to our newsletter you can follow us on Twitter and RT one of our competition tweets!
The deadline is: 12pm on Monday October 15th 2012. The winner will be notified by email.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is a two night stay (for two) including breakfast both mornings, one evening meal at The Manor House and one evening meal at The Slaughters Inn. Prize is redeemable up to December 20th 2012, valid on a two nights stay Sunday – Thursday, subject to availability.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner doesn’t claim the prize in ten working days, another winner will be picked.
5. The closing date for the competition is 12pm on Monday October 15th 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to travelbite.co.uk. Winners agree to grant travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.