Monday, 9 July 2012 8:40 AM
Travelbite has teamed up with Marco Polo travel guides to offer 10 lucky readers a city guide of their choice (see available guides below).
Marco Polo is a new series of travel guides that take you straight to the heart of a destination, with insider tips that enable you to save time and hit the ground running. With a street atlas and pull-out map, plus suggestions for free activities, what to do if it rains and places to relax and chill out, Marco Polo guides provide all the information you need for a truly unique trip.
Winners can choose between: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Dubai, Florence, New York, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Venice.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply retweet one of our competition tweets and follow us @travelbite.
If you're not on twitter, you can email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is Monday July 23rd 2012. The 10 winners will be notified via Twitter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is one of 10 Marco Polo guides for either Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Dubai, Florence, New York, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Venice; worth £5.99.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is Monday July 23rd 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to travelbite.co.uk. Winners agree to grant travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.