Monday, 28 May 2012 12:47 PM
Never be lost for words with the new Berlitz Phrase Book & CD packs!
Travelbite has teamed up with Berlitz to offer 10 lucky readers their choice of language packs from French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish and Greek.
Language never stays still and keeping up with the latest phrases can be a challenge even in your native tongue. Fortunately, Berlitz has done the hard work bringing together over 8,000 words and phrases in an easy to use, portable reference resource, comprising a 224 page Phrase Book & Dictionary and a one-hour audio CD.
Capturing new modern phrases and buzzwords - from keeping in touch via social media and mobile phones, to personal and business communications – the pack is essential for those hoping to keep up with modern phrases when travelling abroad.
For more information visit www.berlitzpublishing.com.
The deadline is June 19th 2012.
HOW TO ENTER:
CLICK HERE TO ENTER VIA FACEBOOK AND ANSWER THE QUESTION TO WIN!
If you are having any trouble viewing the competition on Facebook please email your answer/details to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is one of 10 Berlitz Phrase Book & CD packs in either French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish and Greek; worth £7.99.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is June 19th 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to travelbite.co.uk. Winners agree to grant travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.