Wednesday, 2 May 2012 1:58 PM
Travelbite has teamed up with Rabbie’s Small Group Tours to offer a lucky reader a two-day tour to the Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford for two people (including one night’s B&B accommodation) offered for between May16th and Sep 31st 2012.
The two-day tour prize will cover the magic of the Cotswolds, the ancient stone circle of Avebury and the grandeur of Bath and Oxford. The tour takes in the standing stone circles at Avebury and the historic village of Lacock in the heart of rural Wiltshire, maintained by the National Trust and largely unchanged since the 13th century. Your afternoon leaves you free to explore Bath, its Cathedral and Roman Baths, before staying in the capital of the Cotswolds, Cirencester for the night.
Day two is a fantastic day exploring the beautiful villages and scenery of the Cotswolds, including Bourton on the Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Woodstock. Your afternoon leaves you free to explore the ancient University town of Oxford before returning to London.
All Rabbie’s London departures leave from Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, SW1 W9. If coming on foot access is through the building at 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W.
For more information on the tour visit www.rabbies.com.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply sign up to the newsletter to enter the competition.
The deadline is 12pm on May 21st 2012 and the winner will be contacted via email.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is a two-day tour to the Cotswolds, Bath and Oxford for two people (including one night’s B&B accommodation) offered for between May16th and Sep 31st 2012.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is May 21st 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to travelbite.co.uk. Winners agree to grant travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.