Tuesday, 16 August 2011 4:11 PM
Travelbite.co.uk has teamed up with Rosetta Stone to offer readers the chance to win a Rosetta Stone TOTALe Level 1 programme – worth £139 – in a language of their choice!
Rosetta Stone language-learning software is interactive, so you are engaged right from the word go – proven to be a successful way to learn a new language.
The intuitive system, which is used by millions of language learners across the globe, uses technology to replicate the way we all learnt our first language as children. This natural way to learn is effective – there are no translation tables or grammar drills, just a systematic sequence of vivid images and scenes that enable you to intuitively remember your new language.
The newest addition to the Rosetta Stone portfolio, Rosetta Stone TOTALe, builds on the proven success of their learning methodology, with interactive online sessions tutored by native speakers to help you perfect your pronunciation as well as games and activities to make learning fun.
With TOTALe, you can now even take your new language with you when you are out and about, with companion apps for your iPod, iPhone and iPad!
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply retweet one of our competition tweets and follow us on Twitter @travelbite!
If you’re not on Twitter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will add you into the draw. Remember to include ‘Travelbite competition’ in the email subject box.
The deadline is September 1st 2011 and the winner will be contacted via Twitter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is one Rosetta Stone TOTALe Level 1 programme – worth £139.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is September 1st 2011. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to travelbite.co.uk. Winners agree to grant travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.